Depart in the afternoon, for a thrilling desert drive over the golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert on a luxurious Hummer. A fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes are some of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive. Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, sand boarding, henna painting or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads, main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance by the exotic belly dancer, Tanoura dancer & fire dancer under the star-lit sky (except during religious holidays or government orders).
- Pick up from any point in Bur Dubai/Deira between 3.00pm to 3.30 p.m. Alternative meeting points: Bur Juman Metro Station, Al Ghuibaba Bus Stand
- Drive through the desert – Dune Bashing.
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving.
- Sun Set Photography.
- Camel Rides.
- Belly Dancing.
- Tanoura show & Fire Dance.
- Henna Painting.
- Hubble Bubble (shisha).
- Arabic Coffee and Fresh Dates.
- Traditional costumes.
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water.
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food also available on request).