A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you cant do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend ! This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the Lahbab desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
- Pick up from any point in Bur Dubai/Deira between 3.00pm to 3.30 p.m. Alternative meeting points: Bur Juman
Metro Station, Al Ghuibaba Bus Stand.
- Drive through the desert – Dune Bashing.
- 20-30 minutes Dune Driving.
- Sun Set Photography.
- Camel Rides.
- Belly Dancing.
- Tanoura show & Fire Dance.
- Henna Painting.
- Hubble Bubble (shisha).
- Arabic Coffee and Fresh Dates.
- Traditional costumes.
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water.
- Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food also available on request).