This tour is an orientation of the second largest emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice& Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel and the Tallest Building in the whole world, BurjKhalifa. Dubai’s skyline is ever changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
- Pick up from your location in Bur Dubai / Deira.
- Gold souq (pass by).
- Jumeirah mosque (photo stop).
- Burj al Arab hotel (pass by).
- Madinat Jumeirah Hotel (pass by).
- Atlantis Hotel the palm (photo stop).
- Shaikh Zayed road.
- Dubai Mall (pass by).
- Passing the Zabeel Palace.
- Drop off your location in Bur dubai / Deira.