This tour is an orientation of the second largest emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler’s Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice& Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world’s tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel and the Tallest Building in the whole world, BurjKhalifa. Dubai’s skyline is ever changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
- Pickup from your location in Dubai.
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depict the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island.
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
- Drop Back to your location in Dubai.
After a comprehensive city tour, we’ll take you on an enchanting desert safari that would for sure provide you with an adventurous and refreshing experience. The highlight of the trip is thrilling dune bash wherein one of our friendly, specially trained and experienced drivers will drive you through the heaps of sand dunes in a 4 X 4 vehicle. If this is not enough for you, our staff can arrange facilities to try your hand at such exhilarating activities as camel riding, sand boarding and quad biking. A lot of other exciting pursuits can also be enjoyed, as part of desert safari. Photographic opportunity to captivate incomparable views of desert sunset, henna designing, and Hubbllee Bubblee smoking facility at our Bedouin style campsite are just a few to mention.
- Henna Designing for females & Arabic Dress photograph opportunity.
- Shisha Facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility.
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- Sand Boarding & Entertainment Area Falcons.
- Quad biking (Optional – Upon request & availability).
- Traditional BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes.
- Belly Dance Show by female artist and traditional Tanura show.
- Availability of Alcohol beverages in Camp – At separate extra cost.
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Dhow Cruise – Creek
Enjoy a memorable evening, cruising along Dubai’s creek onboard our traditional wooden dhow. Cruise by Dubai’s illuminated skyline, offering sights of traditional and modern architecture. ‘Abras’ (water taxis), old trading dhows, luxury yachts and modern architecture like the national bank of dubai, chamber of commerce & industry building, sheikh saeed’s house, and the heritage village are some of the impressive sights to enjoy. As a good blend of arabic and international music soothes your ears, a sumptuous buffet dinner with a wide array of continental and oriental dishes, along with an excellent selection of beverages is available.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- 2 hrs. Cruising. From 8:30pm to 10:30pm.
- International buffet dinner with veg & non veg dishes.
- Access to fully air conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea & coffee.
- Tanura show on traditional music.
- Separate toilet facilities for both men & women.
- Pick up & drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.